COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

lold

thats a perfect sumary of all the events in gears 2.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Pessimissim blown away

I was really expecting something absolutly terrible, but I guess they don't do that on Newgrounds <3

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Haha

I lold so hard at the end!

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Ghostmas

I'm celebrating it in 5 days time. Getting me some pumpkins to convert the non beleivers :D

Ferrets Ferrets

I lold

Made me laugh, especially the end. Nice one!

Gunk! in Abductard Gunk! in Abductard

No way

Something makes me seriously doubt that you made this but its still awesome.

ronnieraccoon responds:

The written confirmation of copyright and the piles of drawings on my desk may convince you otherwise. :P Seriously though, I consider it quite a compliment that you're in utter disbelief. I had professional help making it, but it was for the most part done by my own hands.

Lucas vs. Joineth Part 1 Lucas vs. Joineth Part 1

Stereotypical sprite movie

Stereotypical sprite movie. the storyline would have kept me intrested if I was 5 but i'm not. I got a little bit into the fighting were he transformed and I thought ugh this is gaay. Its not really right for me to review it because its not targeted at my age group at all but I think its gaaay

SoraMegamanSonic responds:

gay? like you can do better at making sprite flashes.

MOAPAC - Episode 1 MOAPAC - Episode 1

Wow

That was great, you have a great sense of humour, I really felt like the characters were something I haven't seen before, also I hope you make more because this series definilty has something going for it.

RhysMus responds:

unless you've met me you wouldn't of seen these characters, so you are right haha :D
thanks man!

Beavis &amp;amp; Butthead, Spawn Beavis & Butthead, Spawn

Dont listen to those guys

Beavis and butthead are animated well but apart from there is nothing to keep my intrest at all. Put some voices in there and write a bit more script, do something to make this loo good.

powers13 responds:

hey this was the first piece I ever did, and it was rushed, totally time 1hr

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

Actually agree with the fag below me

This wasn't that funny at all. Your animation is fine but you need to work on actually writing something funny, because thats what makes an animation that little bit special.