COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

lold

thats a perfect sumary of all the events in gears 2.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Pessimissim blown away

I was really expecting something absolutly terrible, but I guess they don't do that on Newgrounds <3

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Haha

I lold so hard at the end!

Weebl dress-up Game Weebl dress-up Game

A good idea, but limited

I don't see why you limited it too just Headwear, it doesn't leave much up to the imagination. You need more stuff for different parts of the body.

Ultra Sprite Tutorial Ultra Sprite Tutorial

Im no sprite expert

But tutorial wise it was mediocore. I spent precious minutes of my life trying to find the button that said next, and someone whose not as smart as me would find it hard. Assuming I knew nothing of flash, I wouldn't know how to copy and paste frames inside of graphics and movie clips, I would infact not understand most of it. So 5, which is a 2.

FidioProductions responds:

Go ask a 3 year old about what a next button is dumbo. Also find the TAB button dumbass.

"not as smart as me would"
your aren't smart at all though so the only person dumber would be someone with some learning disability

Crazy Nodes Crazy Nodes

Challenging

But boring. The difficutly curve is makes going from the 1st level to the second level like climbing an oil smothered vertical wall. Still, I like the game and if I had a longer attention span i'm sure i'd stay on it for longer. So i'm going to give it a 3 because although its not a bad game, I dont like it.